Multi-purpose cat collar that allows you to groom and let them recover from their wounds and injuries without sacrificing comfort.
The PIDAN Elizabethan Cat Collar helps cats recover from their injuries and prevent them from over-scratching and licking the wound or injured part. The collar is constructed out of DuPont paper and is breathable, waterproof and stretchy, helping it hug the neck snugly while preventing fur damage caused by over-scratching, licks or nibbles. It can be cut to fit all breeds of cats, as well as small dogs who love an occasional kiss from their fuzzy friends!
Benefits and Features:
- Perfect for different ages or sizes for cats and small dogs. Meets your different needs if you have more than one pet.
- Multi-function pet cone collar that is a great tool for wound healing after surgery, and helps overcome lick-bite, itch-scratch cycle. ends self-inflicted wound aggravation or mutilation.
- Protects or prevents dog bites while in grooming treatments or showering. widely used for homes, pet stores, pet hospitals, pet training and vet.
- Professional design with enough depth and neck circumference is adjustable.
- The cat soft cone does not interfere with your pet’s peripheral vision or their ability to eat, drink, sleep and play.
Product Dimension: 6.5 x 6.5 x 11.5 cm